2019 55th Spring Tour of Homes
May 11-12, 2019
Join the QQA for the 55th Spring Tour of Homes in MacArthur Park, Little Rock’s oldest historic district. Visit the Mills-Davis House and the Bracy-Manning House on sixth street, the Holtzman-Vinsonhaler house on 9th street, and others. Check back here for more details on the homes chosen for this year’s tour.
- Early Bird Tour Tickets ($20.00)
- Candlelight Tour, Dinner & Silent Auction ($150.00)
- Mother's Day Brunch ($60.00)
Dates & Times
May 11, 2019
- Tour starts at 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Candlelight Tour, Dinner & Silent Auction starts 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm (located at the Arkansas Arts Center)
May 12, 2019
- Mother’s Day Brunch 11:00 am -- 1:00 pm (located at Curran Hall, 615 E. Capitol)
- Tour 1:00 pm -- 5:00 pm
- Curran Hall, 615 E Capitol Ave, Little Rock, AR 72202.
- Macarthur Park, outside the MacArthur Museum of Arkansas Military History, 503 E 9th St, Little Rock, AR 72202.
- The Patrick Powers House, 1402 Commerce, Little Rock, AR 72202.